The Swimmers, Kamrie and Madison
The Snackers, Taylor and Kaden


Hailey posing. Ella enjoying the grass.


This is so rare, getting all twelve grandchildren together at one time. It is even rarer to have them all sitting still and smiling. I'd say almost impossible. Out of over 24 shots, these are the best and they have some funny faces in them:) Aren't they cute?
Even though it got crazy sometimes, (as usual) we loved having everyone here. With all the different activities going on, it sure went fast. Dave and I have the house back to normal awaiting the arrival of Jessica, Jeff and Madison tomorrow. They will be our last visitors until Christmas time (as far as we know). This Saturday is a big Ward Party so the house is already cleaned for them. Thanks for everyone taking the time and spending the money to stay with us. We loved it.
5 comments:
Those pictures are all so cute. It's neat that all the grandkids were there at the same time. We had so much fun and are looking forward to the next time we can all be together again. Thanks again for everything. I hope we didn't wear you out too much.
I wish we could have gone to Baja Fresh with you guys. I love their burritos. The vacation went by way too fast for us. We can't wait to see you guys again.
Thanks for all the good times and for sharing your house, food, energy, DVD's, playstation, pool, etc. with all of us. We sure love to be with you all. Taylor says he can't wait to go back again.
I'm glad Jake was able to get his Baja fresh. We ate at Baja in Newport on Saturday, too. Yummy! The pictures turned out cute. Thanks for having us- we had a great time!
What great pics!I need to print some of them.That is a big accomplishment having all of them together and happy at the same time!We also had a great time visiting with you guys!
Post a Comment