Saturday, January 26, 2008

Some things we did while recuping from knee surgery

The week I had surgery was actually a busy week. Some things I was able to do and some I had to skip due to my knee and then I got a cold that wiped me out. But here are a couple of things we were able to do: Jessica, Jeff and Madison flew in from Missouri and stayed with us Thursday night till Sat. morning. It was a quick visit but we were so glad they came to see us.









I had Sam pose and show off her adorable whale outfit at Dominic's birthday party. He was so cute. Jill did an excellent job of decorating and making the train cake from scratch. And, the pizza was actually delicious like Round Table should be. Remember when we went there during the holidays and I said it was the worst RT pizza I've ever had? Well, it must have been the cook! Hopefully, he doesn't have a job there anymore.
We were also invited to two wedding receptions and a snow trip. Unfortunately, I couldn't make it to any of them. :( The knee is healing well. On Monday I go to my post op to see what my next option is so I can excercise on it again. Have good thoughts for my knee please.:)



4 comments:

JIll said...

Thanks for coming to Dominics Bday!It wouldn't have been the same without you there.I will keep you in my thoughts on Monday,I hope every thing goes well!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you didn't push yourself too hard that first week. Jessica is so beautiful! Good luck on your appointment tomorrow. I'll be thinking of you.

Hollie said...

I've been thinking great thoughts for your knee. I'm sure everything is going to be just peachy. It will feel so wonderful to exercise again.

Anonymous said...

Looks like a busy week. We are praying that your knee will feel better soon.