We woke up to a very white Saturday and it continued to snow all day long. Grampa D had fun with the kids in the snow.


Little Hannah with mom and dad in the snow. She is a cutie.


Little Hannah with mom and dad in the snow. She is a cutie.
This was the whole reason we drove up there for Dallin's baptism. It was very sweet. Hollie will blog more on it. Grampa and Grandma were very proud of Dallin. Saturday evening we went to a Christmas Party at their church and had a wonderful lasagna dinner with tons of goodies for dessert! I have to say I indulged in the gooey chocolate cake.
We went to Jo and Jim's house Sunday night after the First Presidency Christmas Fireside to celebrate a foursome of birthdays!! The party was for Jim 11/29; Ross, Angela and me. We were all born on the 5th. Saggitariuses Rule! Thank you to Scott and Maran for the Paul Mitchell hair products and Hollie and Jarin for the soft new bath robe. Thanks to Jo and family for the party. Hanging out with you guys was fun. Saturday was a very busy day!

On Monday night, we opened up presents after dinner. I wish I had gotten photos of the girls posing in their new dresses. They looked like Princesses. Taylor got in line skates and a book, Dallin got a large animated Dinosaur and the girls got dresses and books and "nake-up". Hollie and Jarin got the things on their lists and Dave and I got beautiful photos in a gorgeous frame and The Testament video. We loved it.


(This part is out of order but oh well you guys can figure it out :)
Monday was a fun day. Jarin took off work and we all hung around together. We did the Costco thing and the kids had lunch there. Jarin and I ate at Beto's . His shrimp taco actually looked good and I actually took a bite of the shrimp. Then we went home and I made an Italian spaghetti dinner with sausage and cheese bread and onions and peppers. (Used Rachael Ray's recipes) We all smelled like garlic.
It was now time to open presents and make rice-flour sugar cookies.
3 comments:
We had such a great time with you guys. It was too short though. The kids all love their presents and thank you for them. We're so glad you got to come and be with us for the baptism and weekend.
I'm glad we got to see you guys for a little bit. You guys got some cute pictures (although I look like I am constipated in the first one). I am excited to see you again next week.
Looks like fun! I wish we could've been there for Dallin's baptism. We'll miss the Steven's this Christmas- sniff sniff.
Post a Comment